Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Hubs Does It Again!

Today, I am so thankful for The Hubs.  As I was getting ready to come to grips with the idea that I was going to have to stop fixing dinner, get out of my jammies and back into normal clothing, and then leave my warm house to pick up The Girl from her last theater practice, he jumped in and saved the day.

Hubs: What do you have going on tonight?
me: Well, I have to go get dressed so I can leave here and pick up The Girl.
Hubs: I have to run by the post office.  Do you want me to pick her up so you can stay here in your jammies?

Gee.  Let me think about that for about half a second.  Yup.  That sounds like a brilliant plan.

I stayed, cooked dinner, and most importantly kept my cozy jammies on the whole time.

So thankful!

No comments: