Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Boy

Yesterday was all about The Girl, and now I get to brag all over my Little Man.

How thankful am I for this little boy? Oh, let me tell you the ways.

This kid is so funny.  I love the way he makes me laugh when he's not even trying to be funny. 
D: Hey buddy, you have a bat in your cave (I guess this is the way they tell each other they have a booger hanging out of their nose)
P: Oh! I do? (Grabs a Kleenex and shoves it up his nostril).
D: No not that cave, the other one.
P: Oh.  OUCH!  That guy is sharp.  WOW!  That hurts.  Man, I think this bat's got some sharp teeth!

Dying. Of. Laughter.

He's also a big encourager.  He always encourages people in whatever they are doing. 
D: Mom, when I was dancing on stage, did I look stupid?
me: No, I thought you looked great.
P: Ya, sister.  You know, you are a really good dancer.
D: I am?
P: Ya, like really good.  I mean, you're not as good as me because I can break dance, but you're still pretty good.
D: I wasn't supposed to break dance.
P: Oh.  Well then, you are awesome.

Again.  Dying.

He's also super thoughtful.  His heart for others is pretty huge.
P: Mom, since dad is in Germany, I think we should record the Bronco game for him.
me: That's a great idea.
P: Yea, I can just imagine how happy he'll be when he gets home and sees that we were thinking about him and did that for him.  It's going to be great.

Heart. Melted.

And that was just the things he said today.

No comments: