Thursday, January 1, 2009

Top 10 (or more) of 2008

We ushered in the New Year in much the same fashion as we did last year. It was calm. It was peaceful. It was safe. It was wonderful. I thought I would keep up a tradition (if you can have a blog tradition), and post my most favorite pictures of 2008.

It's supposed to be my top 10, but I COULD NOT DO IT! So I decided to let a few sneaky photos slip in and place them into their own category called "Snapshots" to make it look like I am still following the rules. Which is silly considering I make the "rules" so there is no need to justify breaking them.

Whatever.

Anyways here they are, my top 10 favorite photos from 2008:

The Little Man striking a pose for Easter.


One of my favorite shots from his 3 year pics:


Loved these pictures of my Girl this summer:






My two having fun:


My favorite Weeping Willow (oh ya, and my kids too):


Working on Little Man's smile:


My babies:


The Girl: A close up:



Some "Snapshots":

Recent family picture:


The Little Man and all his fashion sense, plus boots on the wrong feet:


The Little Man at the pool (drats on cutting off his little hand):


The Girl at our 4th of July Party:


I don't want to not include these, but the "rules" are the "rules".

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Mandie, what BEAUTIFUL pictures! You are so talented, Girl. And the kiddos are pretty cute too... :o)