Monday, December 29, 2008

Who Knew I Loved Teenage Vampires?

There have been many things that have happened in the last few days that I would consider "blog-able moments," but alas each night when I sit down during my usual blogging time, I have forgotten what it is that I want to blog about, I am too lazy, or I am so far into this series that I can't put it down until it is done IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO.

Or all three simultaneously.

Actually, I could use those last two excuses as well to explain why my house still isn't all the way picked up from the Christmas explosion.

Seriously, I am actually getting a bit annoyed at that book series. It is sucking the life out of me. No matter how entertained I am by the books, I am still spending far too much time reading, thinking, and dreaming about the characters and the tangled lives they live than should be allowed.

I suppose if I completely ignored life all around me, as well as sleep, and just hunkered down I could have been done a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, life doesn't work that way for me, and also I chose to start the series at the busiest time of the year.

I will finish.

I won't start 2009 still in Forks.

With teenage vampires. (I am embarrassed even writing that.)

I cannot let that happen.

Until then, I do have one fun image to leave you with:

It's like we're the Cullens Family...it a warped and twisted way.

2 comments:

Meg said...

ahhh...you, too, have fallen victim! =) i didn't clean my house until i finished the books. it's a good thing the boys were taking long naps & i'm a quick reader!

Natalie said...

I told you!!!