Monday, January 19, 2009

The Sworn Enemy

It is time for an updated picture of myself. I really wish there was a way around it, but I need one for my business website. Sister-In-Law did too, so it was a date. I was taking her pictures she was taking mine.

Why are pictures of yourself so difficult to look at? I mean, I know what I look like. I do look in the mirror.

Pictures are just different.

Oh, I hated every last one of the pictures. It wasn't Sister-In-Law's fault. She was doing everything right as far as operating the camera. It was me.

I couldn't think of any poses. Then I looked too posed. Then under posed. Then weird. And what was my neck doing? WOW! Check out the hair. Are my eyes weird? HELLO! SUCK IN YOUR GUT. Let your shoulders down. Is my posture OK? Too much smile. Not enough smile. Is that a wrinkle? NEVER WEAR WHITE.

It was tiring.

It was sobering.

White is not my friend.

I love white.

White does not love me.

No comments: