Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Favorites of 2007

Since it is the beginning of a new year, I thought I would go back and look through some of my pics of 2007. I love reminiscing over photographs and videos. Seriously, I could spend an entire day lost in images and memories and not even think twice about it.

Because this is my mommy blog, I will be sharing images of just the kids here, but I will also have a favorites of 2007 on my other blog for clients as well. This was VERY difficult to narrow down since I cannot remove the mommy goggles, and I LOVE all the pictures I have of my kids for different reasons....and as I post this, I am thinking of even more images in my head that I have forgotten about and want to add...


First, Delanie....she LOVES to model for me, thus I have more of her than Pax.



Totally unplanned picture...just noticed beautiful light on her face at lunch time next to the sliding glass door:



A picture I had been waiting patiently for all summer long. I was waiting for the tree to be very heavy in foliage:


Same day, just taking advantage of the wind:




Playing with her new snow hat:




Looking for the Yellow Brick Road this Halloween:





Now my little Paxton...who doesn't like to model. When I get a shot of him looking at the camera, it's instantly a favorite.

Pax at his 2 year session...not looking at the camera, but look at those lashes...yummy!

Pax hamming it up with his new helmet (from sister):


More:




To infinity and beyond! This past Halloween:


Now the two of them together, which happens so infrequently it's embarrassing, really.

This Easter:



This Halloween:



I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!

No comments: