Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Kitchen is Done!

OK the kitchen actually has been done for a little over a week now, but I am just getting the pictures up now.

I am lazy.

In order for the pictures to look somewhat decent, then I have to not only take the pictures, but the kitchen needs to be clean. It's just taken me some time.

So without further ado...The Kitchen....
Before:
Not too bad at this distance. What you can't see in this picture is how the previous owner used this Formica counter top as a cutting board. Also, while hanging wallpaper, they used the counter top as a drop cloth for the wallpaper paste. Lastly, the cupboards were not in the best of shape either...their finish was suffering greatly from being cleaned over and over again.
So...drum roll please.....The new and improved Wright Family Cocina.....
My "office"
A close-up of the cabinets:
A close-up of the new back splash:
A close-up of the granite:
I really love the new and improved kitchen. When the floors are done, it will be PERFECTION!
Thanks for putting up with my grumpiness during the whole renovation.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Mandie--The new kitchen is gorgeous! Well done!

I love reading your blog, and you've inspired me to start my own!

Love,
Tara from Waiting Friends