Monday, March 24, 2008

Who Needs the Light of Day?

There is a new love in our home. One that is going to change the way things are done.

The kids will have to start to learn how to prepare their own snacks and meals. They will need to learn how to answer the phone and take messages. We will no longer need fresh air or 3 square meals a day. Working out will take on a whole different meaning. The dog...well, I guess nothing will change for her. She doesn't get much attention now anyways, but maybe we'll get a self-feeder, and then try not to notice as her weight creeps up to epic proportions. All this change because we have now been introduced and become best friends (dare I say we are in love) with Guitar Hero III. The connection was instant, and I think the feelings are mutual. It was like we've known each other forever.

Of course there will be jealousy at first. The kids are a bit miffed at being slighted by their parents, and I get a little crazy when Scott goes more than 5 songs in a row without sharing, but as with any new relationship, we will soon fall into our own little groove. Soon will be the days when we won't really remember what our family was like without the guitar.

I know many of my friends, as well as my sister, have this game. They warned us of it's addictive nature and even said that they "dream Guitar Hero", but we refused to believe.

I am warning you now: Buy this game at your own risk! This game is highly addictive. You will risk relationships, be neglectful, not need food or fresh air, and only think in colors.

I am afraid that I might start giving up sleep just so I can spend time rockin' out!

You know it's bad if I (aka Queen of Sleep) am giving up sleep!

Somebody save us!....After my turn is up though....

No comments: