Monday, March 17, 2008

Because the Fever and Lack of Running is Finally Getting To Me

I'm still sick. It has been 6 days, if you count today, and I most certainly do. I have been battling some sort of flu/cold virus, and it definitely has been winning. To top it all off, I also am still dealing with a hamstring injury that I am trying oh-so-hard to not be bitter about.

So if you take 6 days of being sick and 2 weeks of no running and add them together, what do you get? I'll tell you what...a mommy who isn't thinking very clearly.

And who is going to make mistakes.

Big mistakes.

One that she feels really dumb about.....

I crashed into my mom's car today.

Yup, that's right. SMACK-O.

I was pulling out of the driveway to go to my physical therapy appointment (for that hamstring that I AM NOT BITTER ABOUT), when CRASH. I looked back thinking it was a garbage can because initially, I couldn't see her car, but upon a closer look, it was clear that I wrecked right into my mom's car.

Her car is hurt much, much, much more than mine is, however, both cars will need some work.

At some point this week, I have hope, that I WILL be thinking clearly again. Until then, clear the roads.

No comments: