Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So Close!

I am typing this blog from my completely put-back-together desk! YIPPEEE! Our kitchen is nearly complete. The grout went into the back splash today. All that is left is putting everything back...and we are waiting for shelving for our base cabinets.

I have a hard time with disorganization. This has been difficult to have our entire kitchen disassembled and moved into another area. I felt like I did pretty good with the whole thing. I even embraced the huge mess for a while, and let the rest of the house go for a bit.

Yesterday, I hit my breaking point. I really can't take the mess anymore. I want this project done. I want to know where my stuff is and have access to it. It has been about 4 weeks, and I think it is time.

Today, at nap time, I pushed hard to get everything picked up and put away in a spot. It may not be the permanent spot for some stuff, but if it's away, then I'm happy. I am happy to be able to see what this project is finally going to look like all done. Tomorrow, I will finish up and possibly get pictures!

I know you can hardly wait.

No comments: