Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Clearly, I Can't Control Myself

After reading a friend's blog today, I could NOT get the thought of ice cream out of my head. Hopefully, by reading this you too will have the same problem, and I won't have to feel so guilty about what happened next.

I convinced Scott (all it took was mentioning it once), that we should go to Cold Stone as soon as dinner was over tonight. Even though I had perused the menu from home online, I still got overwhelmed, as usual, once I got into that place.

I cannot, for the life of me, go to that place and not get the cold sweats over all the different choices you have. I mean, what if I mess up? Plus, I know for a FACT that I have still not had the absolute BEST combo ever. It's still waiting for me to discover it...How many calories...ehem...I mean tries will it take? And when I have the best, will I know it right away? Or will I have to see if the grass is still greener on the other side, and then come back?

Clearly, this place STRESSES ME OUT!

And ice cream shouldn't be stressful.

It should be pleasant and sweet.

It should take me to another place.

Speaking of another place, from now on, I will stick with good ol' DQ whose Oreo Mint Blizzard has NEVER let me down.

It's pure heaven.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I TOTALLY agree.

So.

We should just go to Cold Stone everyday to sample the entire menu and cast our worries about the proper combination aside.