Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm Sick...

It's finally caught me. The plague. I caught it from Paxton. Usually, my normal routine is to "run off" any illness I feel coming on, but my plans were thwarted this time due to a pulled hamstring and a required 2 weeks (minimum) off of running.

So here I sit, with a fever...for the third day in a row. My cough is killing me, not to mention stressing out my kegel muscles to the maximum. I guess you could call that an abdominal routine, right? I don't even want to think about how many days I could be out of working out...I think I can feel every single calorie I have eaten in the past 48 hours attach themselves to my thighs and belly. Fortunately, the plague hasn't attacked my appetite.

Besides blogging today, I have also made the day "picture day". The kids love these days, and it gives us something to do that isn't too stressful, moves us away from the TV, and makes an otherwise grumpy mommy happy again. Plus, we needed Easter pics.

I'm not done editing, but here are some of my favs so far...



My cool dude:




Pretty shnazzy, huh?

Both kiddies:


And the sweet Princess (who ROCKS at modeling!):


Amazing what a little Easter candy will get you!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Mandie--I just love the pic of Delanie. She's so poised, and graceful, and dignified. Well done.

Tara