Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mr. Cool

For the past 6 months or so, I have been battling a hair war. Not my hair, but Paxton's hair. He has been sporting the same look for, well...since he was born. The look is cute. It just has no style. It lays as it is, and then when we want to spruce him up we comb the top over to one side. When he gets a cut, we just have it trimmed up...as it is...nothing new.



I was getting antsy with the look, and felt as though there was something we could do to spruce him up a bit. I wanted him to look cool, but not too old. Scott suggested a crew cut. I had to say no. Crew cuts just seem so 5 year oldish. Much too old for my sweet 2 1/2 year old. Plus I wasn't sure he really had enough hair to pull it off. Sure, his hair covered his head, but there really wasn't much of it.



Last hair cut, we got a really cute do where his sides were much shorter than the top. It looked great...for about 2 weeks. Then the top kept growing, and he was basically wearing a mop up there. If there is one thing that it true about me, it is that I am NOT good about getting to the hair stylist. My world is still rocking and rolling after having Pax in the sense that I have to take him there like every six weeks! That is unreal to me. So to have a hair cut that needs maintenance every 3 weeks, just isn't an option.



So there we were, at the hairstylists place, trying to figure out what to do with the dude. We decided on a messy do that is somewhere between a crew cut and just a trim. It's VERY cute, but it will take me a while to get used to it as he looks like he is 4...and well...that I can't handle. He looks VERY cool.



Here's Mr. Cool:

(this picture looks so much like Scott it kind of freaks me out)





Very stlyish!

I can't wait to do a real session with new look....stay tuned!

No comments: