Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOST

This may be one of my shortest posts ever...I know you all are thanking me. I am not one of few words, but tonight LOST is on. It is the series premiere tonight. Usually, I am not this excited for a show to come on (I think since Friends was canceled, it's been a bit rough in TV land), but since TV has really been HORRIBLE this year because of the writter's strike, it is all I have to look forward to.

I LOVE the tube. I miss it terribly. I long for the days when we can sit and watch shows that are fresh and new. I can't wait for Wheel of Fortune NOT to be the highlight of our TV night.

So tonight, I get to watch a NEW episode of a show that is NOT a reality show. It has a plot, characters, and drama... lots of drama.

If you already didn't know, I am a fan of drama...

No comments: