Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Interrupt the Birthday Happiness to Bring You News!

I am so happy to say, by the goodness,and to the glory of God, my good friend and her family have welcomed two miraculous little girls into their lives. On January 4th (that's right on the same day I welcomed my little girl 5 years previous), two very special little girls were born perfectly healthy! Despite being 5 weeks early (as well as going through major surgery in-utero), they are doing fabulous! No NICU, no help with breathing, no problems eating, NOTHING! They are perfect!

I got to see them today, and I just couldn't believe that God has given me an opportunity to hold a living, breathing, miracle of His. I wonder if the girls will ever realize how much they have touched so many lives before they were even born? They are living proof of God's power, faithfulness, and love. Every time I look at them, I will praise God.

They are beautiful, and I couldn't be more thankful for the opportunity to meet them.

No comments: