Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Would You Be my Fuzzy Valentine?

Since it is getting close to Valentine’s Day, and because I got tagged by my sis, I thought I would share with you all the nitty gritty details of my Valentine, my hubby.

First, I do want to say, for the sake of being sappy on this holiday, that I have been blessed with the most wonderful husband. He is so patient, generous, hard-working, smart, and sexy to boot.

Too bad ladies…he’s mine!

Thank you so much for all you do for our family, and for me. You sure have to put up with a lot, but never complain. I learn from you daily.

1. His name? Scott

2. How long did you date? We dated for 1.5 years. After a year of dating we were engaged and then 6 months later we wed. We meant business!

3. How old is he? He is 32.

4. Who eats more sweets? No contest. Scott can put away more sugar than anyone I know.

5. Who is taller? He is. Scott is 6’1” Sometimes he tries to push it and says he is 6’2”…I guess if you are measuring with his shoes on.

6. Who has more speeding tickets? No contest again…My rebel hubby does.

7. Who can sing better? Umm….neither of us can really sing, but I guess I can sing better only because I sing more?

8. Who does the laundry? It depends on what season it is…Is that weird? In the winter time, when there are no lawns that need to be mowed, he does the majority of the laundry. We both fold and put away, but he separates loads and keeps things moving. In the summer time, he is too busy with outside work on the house, so I do it.

9. Who pays the bills? We both do. He gets the big ones like mortgage, car payments, and insurance. I take on the other stuff.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. I need to be closer to the door in order to be up with the kids at night.

12. Who Drives? Scott always drives. The 4 times (more or less) I have driven he had a white knuckle grip on the handle…It’s kind of annoying and stressful to see that, so I don’t even try. It’s better for our marriage.

13. Who is more stubborn? I am, by far. How he even puts up with me, I will never know. I think it’s a first born vs. last born birth order thing…at least that’s what I blame it on.

14. Who asked who out first? Scott asked me out. I was stubborn (see previous question). I had been hoping he would ask me out for a few weeks. Thankfully, he had access to a bottle of wine that day, or who knows where we would be today.

15. Who kissed who first? Scott kissed me first…again that stubbornness in me. I refused to make the first move. He was feeling a bit stubborn himself, though, considering we spent nearly 3 hours talking in my driveway that night. I refused to leave his car without a kiss, and he was trying to be a gentleman. He’s so cute!

16. Who said I love you first? Scott did. We both said it though, but he definitely initiated it.

17. Who Proposed? Scott did. Wow, what a pattern we’ve got here.

18. Who has more siblings? We both have the same amount of siblings, 3 each. I am the oldest of 4 girls, he is the youngest of 1 girl, and 3 boys.

19. Who wears the pants. I am not even sure how to answer this. If you ask him, he would say I do, but when it comes down to big decisions and money, he rules the roost.

There you have it…the 4-1-1 on my Valentine!

If you are so inclined, and are feeling the need to share with us all about your Valentine, then TAG…your it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing Mandie! You do have a great one. Hope you have a very special love day. Give the kids big hugs and kisses for me.