Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Things I Love...

In addition to the list on the right....here are a few more things that I was reminded of today.

1. Being able to run/workout even though Scott's out of town because of our new treadmill.
2. Having a sister-in-law that likes to work-out in my dirty basement with me (even though she has a gym membership) because she likes to have company as much as I do while we sweat.
3. Since said treadmill is in our basement, being able to throw my hands up in the air and worship the Lord at any given time while listening to worship music, and not worry about what the passing cars or other walkers/runners that are out are thinking about me.
4. Having a sister-in-law that understands how important, necessary, and virtually impossible it is not to do #3 because she knows what it's like to be 40 minutes into a hard run, feel like you have nothing left, and have How Great is our God come on your iPod.
5. Having my husband come home from a business trip.
6. Listen to my kids squeal with excitement because their daddy has just come home from a business trip.
7. Hear Paxton tell his grandma "I wuv you Gamma"
8. Even though it's not on the "diet", eating my mom's Chicken and Noodles.
9. Not caring if certain foods are on the "diet"...just enjoying the company.

It's day two, and I just got sappy....

No comments: