Thursday, February 26, 2009

Since We are Talking Food

I don't want to whine, but I am going to anyways. I feel like I could lose my patience. I am DYING for my beloved Mojo Cliff Bars to return to the shelves. They were recalled because of that crazy peanut Salmonella thing. Of course I don't want Salmonella, but I miss them dearly.

My favorite was the chocolate dipped peanut. It is salty and sweet. As far as food combinations go, the salty sweet? it rocks my world.

So does the spicy sweet.

Sweet and sour rocks as well.

Basically, give me sweet.

I am trying, I really am, to be patient and expand my post-workout-bar menu, but really? nothing has stacked up.

Or even come close.

Some of the other bars, besides not being very tasty, have very unpleasant side effects. I have had to practically quarantine myself in the evening hours while the bar finishes the digestion process.

I DON'T WANT TO BE THAT PERSON.

In summary: Give me a Cliff Mojo or give me death.

(OK, that was a bit dramatic.)

((I do love them though.))

No comments: