Friday, February 6, 2009

It's February.

Yesterday was beautiful.

I mean, for February.

It's crazy. Some people were actually sporting their Capri pants and flip flops.

I can't do that.

It's still February. Even if the thermometer reads almost 70 degrees.

Oh yea, and I am the color of paste.

But, I did take the kids out to the park to burn off some energy and soak up some vitamin D.

Well, as much vitamin D as you can while still wearing long sleeves and pants.

I don't think they cared:






Even at the play ground, she still likes to chat it up:


He's finally mastered this part of the playground. It eluded him last year. This year he's a conqueror:


This was my favorite part of the day:




To the top!


When I asked The Little Man if he was up really high, he said, "Yes, Momma. I am so so so tall!" I asked him if he could see a really far way away. He said, "Momma, I can see so far from here! I think I can see all the way until September from here!"


Then he climbed down.

I just hope September looked good.

I love this:


Got water?

No comments: