Monday, February 16, 2009

A Child After My Own Heart

We had the day off of school today because it's President's Day. I don't care what day it is, just give us the day off! I LOVE no school days. They make me so happy. There is nothing better than just lounging around in the PJ's all day and accomplishing things around the house.

Wait. Didn't I just do a whole post on this?

Well, it's that good for me.

The Girl wanted to accomplish some stuff today too. I guess she saw me organizing and cleaning and wanted a piece of that happiness for herself. I thought she was just making an "art project" so I didn't pay too much attention to what was going on at the table while I cleaned up around her.

Tonight, as I was putting her to bed, I noticed what all her hard efforts this morning were for.
As I went to pull out her clothes for school tomorrow, I noticed I had a little help (just in case I got confused).




Not Sure what you are looking at? Here's a close up:


She has put labels on all her drawers. And some of the drawers have two labels. We don't want our short sleeve shirts getting mixed up with the long sleeve shirts. Also, we don't want the tights to migrate into the sock pile.

We will have NONE OF THAT.

(P.S. Those "Lammys" you see there are not a new clothing item. They are actually where her Jammies go. I just don't have the heart to fix it.)

Where, oh where, would she ever come up with such a thing?

Oh wait.



Yes, that's our toy room.

Hey, we all need to know where to put stuff away when it's time to clean up.

I might celebrate by getting her her very own label maker.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Be still my organizer's heart. Precious. (And reminds me of something my Avie would do) :o)