Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Maybe This Blog Needs to Get Dressed?

This blawg O' mine is pretty bland. I know, I know, it's all about the writing, right? Well, just in case it's not, I have a solution!

Just. In. Case.

Jenny, at Pink Armchair Designs, designs blogs, and well, she totally ROCKS at it. I was turned on to her after a friend had her blog made over. I have been thinking about getting mine re-vamped over and over, and then it was like a sign...

She's giving one away for FREE for you and a friend!!! That sounds just about perfect!

So go
check her out and try to win one! Just know that I think I may be the winner, so it might be pointless for you to even try.

Yup, on second thought, you just keep your entry to yourself.

But definitely head over there and take a look-see you'll be hooked and have to have one.

No comments: