Thursday, November 10, 2011

Two Days of Thankfulness

November 9,
Thankful for:
  • A refreshing walk in the crisp autumn air with good music.  
  • An easy pre-made dinner.  I just warmed it up and we ate.  (So thankful for those snow days we've had in the last few weeks which bought me the time to make quite a few meals ahead of time for the freezer!)
  • A dog groomer who let us sneak in an emergency bath after Grace rolled in something I don't want to talk about.
  • Survivor.  Our family loves that show.
  • Time all by myself yesterday afternoon.  Since The Hubs works from home (which I am also VERY grateful for) it's a rare occasion that I get the whole house to myself.  It was nice.
Today:
  • My first day, in MANY years, back in the classroom.  I had my first sub job today at the kids' school, and it went great!  
  • Two kids with two great report cards.
  • Red Robin.  The place we celebrated the great grades, and where I found reprieve from making dinner.

1 comment:

betty said...

Yea to the kids for great report cards!! Red Robin is a great place to go and celebrate!

betty