Monday, November 28, 2011

Laughter

Today I am thankful for laughter.  I little comic relief.  Sometimes I take life a little too serious, and I miss out on the times when I can just laugh. 

Tonight, as we watched TV together, as a family, one of the people on the TV started speaking in Spanish.  At some point she said "Mi Amor".  The Girl quickly picked up on that and said, "Oh I know what she is talking about.  She's talking about love and kissing."  I responded with, "Oh really? How do you know?"

"Because, Mom, I heard her say 'amor' and that means love.  Remember, I take Spanish in school?"  She taught us the words for love and kiss. That's about the only useful thing I have gotten out of that class!" she came back with, very matter-of-fact like.

Laughter.  It's something to be thankful for.

No comments: