Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful to Blame it on Him

November 20
So....I have this really great husband.  Most of the time he is a couple of steps ahead of me in whatever is going on.  Many times that means he is closing down shop for the night, in our house, before I can get to the computer to do my "Thankful Post".   What I am trying to do here is tell you why it is nearly impossible for me to get to this blog more that two days in a row.

He's my excuse. 

He's what I am thankful for. 

Even though he has been incredibly ill this entire year, he never stops.  He is always doing his best.  He is super generous,  and is always giving more than he takes.

After this past year, I am more thankful than ever to have him here with us each day.

Today, I am thankful for my husband.


Today:
I saw this on Facebook (sometimes there are some good things on that site!).  It reminded me of why I wanted to do "A Month of Thanks" again this year.  I think sometimes we just get too wrapped up in ourselves, and we forget just how blessed we are. 

I am thankful.

No comments: