Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Hate Mailing Labels

Enough Said.

Seriously, I have had to re-do my mailing labels for our Christmas cards every year for the last three years. Apparently, we have been changing computers/upgrading software more than we change our underwear.

OK. We definitely change our underwear more often, but you get the point.

When you re-do your mailing labels this often, it kind of takes away from the ease it's supposed to give. One year I WILL be able to just go and print off my labels with ease. I might need to update a few addressees here and there, but that would be much easier than re-doing the entire list from scratch.

I thought about hand-writing our envelopes this year, but then I came to my senses. However, next year, if you get a Christmas card from me and it has been handwritten, just know that I have given up.

Permanently.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

i had to give up on printing envelopes a few years ago for the reasons you said.

IT MAKES ME TWITCH VIOLENTLY.

Now i sit down with a huge stack of cards, peppermint mocha (which i usually spill on them) and a movie and git 'r done!