Thursday, July 31, 2008

Learning to Color Between the Lines Has Paid Off

My bathroom walls are bare. I need something for that room, and I can't figure out what I want to do. Well, I saw this project in a magazine, that I can't for the life of me remember which one, it was for silhouettes. I love silhouettes. They are classy, fun, and simple. So I thought I could use some of the photos I have sitting on my hard drive, that I know I will never print, but still like to look at, for this project.

Well, when it was finished, I was pleased with the final product, but it just wasn't working for me. I mean, the bathroom just wasn't right for this one. So, I moved them because I also had a bare wall in the toy room, and well, these were a perfect fit for the kid's toy room.

(Pretend the the photo is straight)



The Little Man on his tricycle:


Remember this picture:


Some bubble fun we had when The Little Man was still little:


The Girl and her athletic talents:



It was a fun and easy way to spend the afternoon...The kids love to watch as well.

Oh, and my bathroom walls...they are still bare...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Very Cool!!! You have to show me how.

Tara said...

Please, please, please tell me how to do that. Or I'll just send you come pics and pay you for your time and materials?

Nicole said...

cuteness!

i will have to do some!