Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's More Than Just a Place to Put Your Money

Ask your kids where they would like to go if they could go anywhere in the whole world, and you would get a bunch of really fun responses. You might hear the park, a favorite restaurant, Disney World, the beach, the pool, a birthday party, the zoo, and this list could go on and on. Some kids probably would have several places they would like to go if the chance were to fall upon them where they were able to choose without any restrictions.

You want to know where The Little Man would like to go? He's been begging for the past week everyday, and for some reason, today, he would. not. stop. with. the. begging. And all that begging? It's because he is DYING to go to the bank.

Yup, that's no typo.

He wants to go to the bank.

Everyday for the last week it's, "Momma, is it da day we go to the bank?" "When can we go to da bank?" and, "I wanna go to da bank, Momma, PWEEEEESE!"

I keep telling him, "No. You have to have money to go to the bank."

This just results in tears and a smallish tantrum.

I'm sure you all know why he wants to go to the bank, but just in case you've missed any of the posts that talk about my son's rather large sweet tooth, I'll just tell you; it's for the sucker.

The kid is dying to go to the bank so he can have a sucker.

Disney World has NOTHING on receiving a Dum Dum just for sitting in the back seat of your mom's car.

Don't worry, I am currently working on how I can use this to my advantage.

No comments: