Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm In BIG Trouble

I know she is my daughter and all, but I am absolutely smitten with her. She is the most beautiful little girl I have ever laid my eyes on, and I have proof. Look at these:

A little back lighting:


My favorite Weeping Willow:


Loving the sun flare:


Here's a B&W just for fun:


I was trying to re-create last year's shoot, kind of like a "One Year Later" type thing. We had such a great time together. The Girl loves to model, and I was having a ball with all the different types of lighting. I think we'll do this every year...for as long as she lets me. Don't be surprised if one day you get her senior picture, and it is from this location...

Thanks for the perfect dress Grandma!

1 comment:

Tara said...

You're right. She's absolutely beautiful. I love all of them, but particularly the first one.

That WAS the perfect dress, Grandma.