Sunday, July 22, 2012

Witchy Woman

After a full week at Drama Camp, we were able to watch The Girl show off the fruits of her labor in a production called, "It's Tough To Be A Prince".   She landed a roll as one of the three witches.  During the week, they auditioned, rehearsed, learned how to create sets, how to run lighting, had a singing clinic, took make-up and dance classes, and learned about stage combat moves.  She had a great time, and loved getting out of the house and being back in a routine (even though someone "hates school", someone is ready to go back to school more than she realizes).

She did a great job, and like all parents, I love, LOVE, L-O-V-E watching my kid do something she loves.  I hope she continues to get more opportunities like this one!

On stage with her other witch friends and the prince:

And her final curtain call:
I'm so proud of you, Sweet Girl!  I can't wait to see you on stage again soon!

No comments: