Thursday, July 19, 2012

Another Visit to The Busiest Park in town

Same park, different set of friends, but just as much fun.  Hey, when you know you've got a good thing going, keep it going!  Too bad everyone and their mom/daycare center/summer camp feels the same way about this park as we do.  This place is seriously rockin' and FULL to the brim with kids.

This time Little Man found a new spot for maxin' and relaxin':

This pic looks like a innocent picture of my son balancing with a bunch of kids on this doughnut type merry-go-round-thingamajig.  What you don't know: The Little Man made everyone stop going round and round so that his mom could take a picture of him.  I know! Sweet, right?  However, I was afraid that his loyalty to me was going to get his sweet little behind kicked.   I would've totally wasted those eight-year-olds if it came to blows. 

Just kidding. 

Sort of.
"Stop everyone! My mom wants to take my picture."

 Here, I covertly grabbed a pic so I could capture the moment, yet keep from making a scene:
That was a much better choice.

We missed having The Girl there with us, but she is having a TON of fun at Drama Camp this week.  More on that later in the week.  I've got two more days with The Little Man all to myself, and then it will be his turn for camp and The Girl and I will get a chance to hang out.

Can't wait!

No comments: