Tuesday, July 24, 2012

We Are Saving Our Pennies Now

The Little Man had another Orthodontic consult today.  We had one earlier this year, but I just wanted to make sure we weren't getting bamboozled.  I've never had braces (I now realize how fortunate I was to skip this terrible adolescent passage, but at the time, I was actually jealous of all my metal mouthed friends.  I've never denied my craziness.).  Since I've never had braces, I felt like I needed to hear from a couple of orthodontists just to make sure I was hearing the same story.  Also, The Hubs is convinced the best way to go is Invisalign.  I'm not sold on that AT ALL.  So, I needed a professional opinion to back me up.

And now I've gotten it.

Twice.

We really liked this office, and I liked the way she wants to proceed with The Little Man's mouth, so I think, with our next steps laid out,  we're moving forward.

Getting ready for his exam.

It's a mess in there!






No comments: