Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Date" Night

I was lucky enough to go out on an impromptu "Date" night with The Hubs last night.  I call it a "Date" night because it was actually a work event in which it was deemed acceptable for spouses to attend. 

I'll take whatever I can get!

Turns out, it was a great night of baseball in a corporate suite with catered dinner. Score!  Even better the kids got to spend the night with grandma and grandpa which meant we could get up for an early morning bike ride together.  Double score!

Stadium view from our suite:
 I don't think I've ever sat in this area of the stadium (and certainly not in a suite), but I love the way this stadium frames the mountains.  This pic does not do the mountains any justice.  They were gorgeous!

And a pic of The Hubs and I:
Not the best pic I've ever seen of us. 

Eh, whatevs.

No comments: