Friday, July 13, 2012

Spring Cleaning in the Summer

I've have a couple of projects that need to get done and they keep getting under my skin, yet I don't want to find have the time to tackle them.  First up, the kids' office.  The idea is that they would have this great office where they could work on projects, homework, and crafts without making the rest of the house a disaster in their own special space.  The problem is that someone has to set it up.

That someone is me.

I guess pinning a bunch of really cool organized office ideas doesn't really help much unless you actually implement them.

Darn.

Well, we headed to the container store today, and were able to make a pretty big dent yesterday:

I won't show you the other side of the office. 

Where do you think all the other stuff went?

I was feeling pretty empowered, so I also tackled the junk drawer.  The cute little organizer, I found while shopping for office organization, really helped give me the motivation I needed.  (I don't know why this pic is sideways.  Just tilt your head):
Watch out Laundry Room!  Your next...

...Or I might just keep closing the door.

No comments: