Friday, July 20, 2012

How Did This Happen?

That's The Little Man's feet.  We went shoe shopping for school yesterday, and I was surprised to find out that he now wears a 3.5.  I think that is the same size as his sister.  My boy is getting so big, so fast!

At his annual check up a few weeks ago his new stats were: 52.25 inches and 54 pounds.  He had grown three inches and gained six pounds since his last exam!  Now that I think about it, it does feel like I feed him all. the. time.  The doctor projected that he would be about six foot four inches to about six foot six inches!

I guess he does need some flippers to support that frame.

P.S. He did run the length of the store to see if the shoes helped him run fast before he decided upon this pair.  He might be a big kid, but he's still a kid.

No comments: