Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful Despite the Storm

Today I am thankful for our garage.  Because of this luxury, I did not have to face the snow face-to-face.  While I did have to go out in the miserable weather, I never had to step foot out "in it" because I got into my car in the garage, picked up The Girl through the carpool line (which I get to stay in the car for thanks to dedicated teachers who run the carpool lane each day), and then drove right back into my garage and walked into my house.  Not a single flake touched my skin. 

I know you know how happy that makes me.

Also, because of said garage, I will not have to scrape my windshield in the morning.

Lastly, I am also thankful for The Hubs who, despite his busy schedule this week, made sure to get snow tires on my car.

And not a second too late!

Thanks, Hubs.

No comments: