Thursday, November 11, 2010

No Humans Were Harmed in the Making of This Post

Last night, after dinner out at one of my favorite places (I am so thankful for you Sweet Tomatoes!), the kids and I ran a couple of quick errands at the stores in the surrounding area.  As we were leaving a store, and I was backing the car out of the parking space, I heard a large(r) sounding thud.  Surprised, not only by the noise, but also because I had checked behind me before backing up and saw nothing in the way.  My car is equipped with a rear backup camera, so my eyes quickly glanced down at the screen and saw nothing. 

me: Phew! It must just be a hole in the street behind us.  I never noticed that there was a hole back there.
P: Well thank goodness it wasn't a human!
me: Well....Yes, I am thankful it wasn't a human.

In summary: I am thankful for Sweet Tomatoes, and that I didn't run over a human.

No comments: