Monday, April 27, 2009

Happiness Again

I know.

I barely recognize this place.

This week doesn't promise to be much better.

Actually, the whole month of May looks like pure craziness.

I did want to stop by very quickly though and let you all know that my beloved Mojo Bars are BACK! A little while ago, I posted my deep passion for these bars which disappeared off of the shelves a while ago due to the salmonella outbreak which was linked to peanuts. I was really upset that I couldn't find a suitable replacement. Either the flavor was off or the ingredients caused some intestinal woes for me later in the day.

Which everyone loved.

Happily, yesterday, as I was cruising the grocery store aisles, there they were. I was shocked. I had actually called the company not even a month ago. I had to know. I needed to prepare myself if they were not coming back. I had perused their website, and although the product was still listed, it stated that they were not available at this time. So in minor freak out mode, I called. She assured me they were still making them, but she wasn't sure when they would return to shelves as their was no production date listed. I was still panicky, but I had to trust the Clif Bar lady.

As, I went to grab my beloved bars and put them into my basket, I had to laugh. It figures they were there, restocked, at that moment. Why? Well, about a week ago, I had found a suitable replacement.

And I bought them.

In bulk.

I don't care. I still bought the Mojo Bars. Now I will just have a little variety.

No comments: