Sunday, April 12, 2009

King of Glory

I woke up this Easter morning with a song on my heart and playing in my head. I love what I heard someone say once, that they feel like when they have a song lyrics running around in their head, it's the Holy Spirit in them singing and praising God.

Romans says: "In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express." -Romans 8:28.

I can't help but think that the Spirit also intercedes for us when we can't think of the words to express our praise.

So as I sang this song in my head this morning, I thought I would search for it online so I could listen to it.

How appropriate that it was paired up with this video.

"You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners Christ died for us." -Romans 5:6-8

Happy Easter!

No comments: