Thursday, April 23, 2009

And Fruit Loops Aren't Half Bad Either

I am feeling much better as this week comes to a close. It feels good to get things accomplished, and not so good to be looking at a pile of stuff that needs to be accomplished. Checking stuff off of a To-Do list does wonders for my mood.

Oh, that and the 80 DEGREE TEMPS we have had this week.

I think it's official. I can't go back to snow anymore until November.

At least.

Now that I said that, we should have snow through May.

That's just how it works.

Here's another happy note: We have reached a new level in culinary happiness in our home.

Both of my children, will now eat cereal WITH milk in it. Up until recently, it was dry cereal only. Also, they were just kind of iffy on cereal. They could take it or leave it. I have been baffled by this for years. As a child, I LIVED on cereal. I had it for breakfast, as a snack, and sometimes we had it for dinner. In college, it is what got me through the one year I bought a meal plan through the university food program.

Crunch Berries never tasted so good.

It's such a freedom to have an alternative choice. Especially, since breakfast has been so limiting. I feel like I could break out into song.

In case you are wondering, I would choose "A Whole New World" from the Aladdin soundtrack.

I will admit, I did stoop to the level of sprinkling a little sugar on the Cheerios to entice The Little Man.

Hey, we go with what works here.

No comments: