Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Hope To Make it Two

I interrupt this unintentional bloggy break to wish this Blawg 'o Mine a Happy Birthday. I can't believe I started this blog a year ago not even thinking I would make it a month before getting bored or too busy. Needless to say, it's actually been difficult for me to NOT blog this past year. I love having this running record of the last twelve months. There are already things written in this blog that I have completely forgotten about, and am so glad I wrote it down.

Which was the whole purpose of this blog in the first place.

That, and it helps me to see life in a much more fun and refreshing way.

Now I must return to whatever has kept me from blogging since TUESDAY! I can't believe it's been that long. I've been busy with all kinds of nothing. The last two weeks have been a whirlwind of craziness like: book fairs, book fair treats, teaching art class at The Girl's school, our first Kindergarten conferences, gymnastics at a new gymnastics school, finishing up client sessions, Halloween (parties, pictures, and trick-or-treating), and movies. My, oh my, have we watched a TON of movies in the last 2 days including: Kung Fu Panda, Little Mermaid 1 and 3, Barbie as Rapunzel, Nim's Island, Made of Honor, and The Bucket List. Not to mention a bunch of TLC shows and a ton of Noggin.

My bottom actually hurts from sitting on it for the last 24 hours straight.

Probably not as much as The Girl's tummy which is what has caused us to have the movie/TV marathon in the first place.

My body will probably suffer from atrophy before we finish passing that yummy bug around to the rest of the house.

You've just gotta love Flu season.

No comments: