Wednesday, July 15, 2009

To Do

Still to come this week:
1. Haircuts for the kids
2. Haircut and color for me
3. Dinner with my side of the family from out of town
4. Baby shower
5. Two photo shoots
6. Hosting Bible Study at my house
7. Baseball practice/game for The Little Man
8. Hubs' family coming into town
9. Family portraits for The Hubs' side of the family (including us).
10. Nail appointment for The Girl with her cousins.

Already checked off for the week:
1. Pool twice
2. Thorough cleaning of house
3. Host dinner for my side of family in town
4. Coordinators meeting for church
5. Chiropractor's appointment

Things to do but I don't have time to put them on a list:
1. Working out
2. Bible Study
3. Reading a book that I have to return by today from the library with NO extensions allowed
4. Proofing client albums
5. Spending time with a very close friend who is in town due to the death of her father who was also very special to me.
6. Daily life (IE breakfast, lunch, dinner, lost sippy cups, help in the bathroom, grocery stores, breaking up wrestling matches, dishes, personal hygiene (I could so totally skip a shower here and there if we didn't have all these places to be), the children's hygiene (I do skip their showers here and there), library runs).

What's not on any of these lists:
1. Sleep
2. Sanity

No comments: