Monday, July 13, 2009

Coming Up For Air

I'm busy.

Again.

But I already knew that. Right?

Right.

The good news is, despite the craziness, I can report that the pool has been fabulous.

As long as you get there before 1:00 pm. .

After that, it's up in the air as far as the weather is concerned. We are still battling severe weather pretty much every afternoon. I have come to realize how spoiled I am living here. We just don't see this kind of weather very often. However, at this point, both of my kids can spot when a thunderstorm is approaching and if it looks like it will have hail in it. They even debate with one another.

D: Looks like we're going to get a storm today.
P: Oh no, not hail again (as he looks out the window and to the West).
D: No, I don't think it will hail today. It isn't dark enough.
P: Yes, I think it will. Look at those clouds there (pointing to some ominous clouds). They are dark.
D: Maybe we will. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

This is normal lunchtime conversation around here.

Maybe sometime this week, I will get up some baseball photos.

I just hope it will be of The Little Man playing baseball and not baseball size hail.

No comments: