Thursday, May 14, 2009

We May Get a Tutor Over Summer Break

I'm a little scared.

I had planned on being the one who checked homework up until about 6th grade, and then, I would hand it off to The Hubs claiming, "I did the first half you do the second half." In reality, I don't want to have to check over/answer questions for the second half of school years because, honestly? I am a little afraid that I won't know what they are doing.

Especially when it comes to math.

I barely made it through Algebra the first time, and since, you know, I've had so many real life scenarios where the knowledge of Algebra has come in so handy, it's not really all that fresh in my mind.

Nor will it be nine years from now.

So tonight, when The Hubs checked over The Girl's math homework and had some questions, it freaked me out a bit. He's supposed to be the "Go To Guy" concerning this stuff. He's not supposed to be the guy that has questions about Kindergarten math.

No worries, though. The Girl walked him right through it with patience and compassion.

No comments: