Monday, May 18, 2009

Some Encouragement

Today I woke up and was blah. I mean I didn't have any real symptoms of illness, but I wasn't feeling well. I was exhausted, achy, and I had no appetite. I was in SLOW MOTION all morning. Then two things happened. First, I was reminded that this was the LAST Monday of the school year!

The Girl does have school next week, but Monday is a holiday.

Also, she is going back for ONE day after that.

Seriously.

We couldn't just end the school year before the holiday weekend. Nope. We are back for just the Tuesday after Memorial day.

Lame.

That is the day that there will be the Kindergarten graduation. Of course, we can't skip that. So we will drag our little booties back for ONE day next week as well.

Whatever.

The other thing that got me going was The Little Man. He saw that I was moving slow and not feeling up to par. He said to me, "Momma, you have to go get all of your exercises done today. After that you will feel all better."

I did feel better.

For just that hour.

I will just keep reminding myself, "One more week of school...and a day."

No comments: