Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Traps, Tracks Whatever!

An excerpt from a conversation in the car:

p: Mommy, when we get home, the first thing I am going to do is set up a whole bunch of booby traps.
me: What?
p: I am going home and setting up a bunch of booby traps.
me: Booby traps?
p: Ya, and after I set them up, I am going to sneak away really quietly so no one knows who did it.
me: What?
p: Booby traps, Mom!
me: Are you saying Booby Traps?
p: YES, BOOBY TRAPS! I am going to set booby traps all over the yard...in the snow.
me: How are you going to do this?
p: When we get home!
me: OK, when we get home you are going to set booby traps in the snow. How?
p: I am just going to walk around in my boots in the snow and leave traps everywhere.
me: Are you trying to say you are going to leave tracks?
p: YES! I am going to leave booby tracks all over the yard!

I just dropped it.

I don't even want to know.

No comments: