Monday, March 23, 2009

Can I Get a Woot Woot!

It is SPRING BREAK!! S-P-R-I-N-G BREAK! Yippee!

I have high hopes for Spring Break this year since this is the first Spring Break that my kids have had while in school full time. I really don't care what the weather does because I want to do NOTHING! Doesn't that sound grand? I know, as a child, if my mom said, "Yippee it's Spring Break, and guess what? we're doing NOTHING!" I would have been so disappointed. I hope that isn't the case for my kids.

However, if it is, I don't have plans to change our plans of Nothingness.

All that to say, we still have stuff planned pretty much everyday this week.

While I don't want to have anything written in stone, I do want to do something. It just feels good to say we have nothing planned and then go do something that I have been thinking about doing.

If we want.

Or not.

Am I making any sense what-so-ever?

Good.

Basically, I don't want to feel scheduled, but I do want to do fun things.

I want to be free to do and go as I please.

You know, with two kids in tow.

That have their own ideas of how the day should run.

And they need snacks.

And naps.

Don't forget potty breaks.

Now that I think about it, a week really isn't long enough.

How many days until Summer Vacation?

No comments: