Thursday, August 27, 2009

Did I Mention the New Baby?

Here are a few things rolling around in my head...

I got into a carpool for The Girl's school. I had no idea how much I wanted/needed this. Thankfully, God always knows what we need, and know us better than we know ourselves. He has provided such a huge blessing to me, you have no idea. I think I will make it through the year just a titch less grouchy now.

Just a titch though.

Oh, I kid.

I am thrilled. It lightens the load so much more than I imagined. In fact, I had a Jammie Day today. So, ya, it's been heavenly.

Secondly, and totally unrelated, I had this conversation with The Little Man yesterday, and it made me smile for awhile. Not just because of what he said, but who he said it about:

me: (texting a dear friend some encouragement because she lost her father just this past month)
P: What are you doing?
me: Writing Miss Suzanne a note.
P: About what?
me: Just about her daddy, and telling her to have a great day.
P: Why?
me: So she won't be sad anymore.
P: Why is she so sad?
me: Because her daddy died.
P: Oh. How old was he?
me: Sixty-six.
P: Oh. Well, that means I now know two people in Heaven.
me: Really? Who?
P: Suzanne's daddy and Jesus. They both are watching over me from Heaven now.
me: Yes, they both are.

Third and last, I can't even believe I haven't posted something about this sooner, but I have been/am totally crazy. Just to give you an insight at the lunacy that is in my brain, I really haven't been able to do much until I saw this entire project come to completion the way my brain saw it months and months ago. SO without further ado...Our family has welcomed a new little boy James Matthew on August 20th, 2009. My sister did awesome, and I was able to be there for the entire event. It was one of the coolest, most precious, exciting times I have ever had. Here is the finished project.

God is good.

No comments: