Monday, August 10, 2009

It's the Final Countdown

It's officially the last week of Summer Break. I am freaking out just a little. I want to make sure we have as much fun as we can. Thankfully, the weather looks like it might hold out for us this week, so we should be able to squeeze in a ton of pool time.

(Would it be weird for me to continue to go to the pool after the kids are back in school?)

(Would it be even more weird for me to invite all my mommy friends for a pool date while all of our kids are in school?)

(I just want to soak in the last days of summer.)

(Is that so wrong?)

School doesn't start for The Little Man until September 1st, (Hallelujah! Some schools have it right) so I guess that means I will have to find SOMETHING to entertain him while his sister is away at school all day. If that means we have to pack up our stuff and head to the pool each and everyday, well, I am up for the sacrifice.

This summer went way, way too fast.

No comments: