Friday, February 4, 2011

Love This!


This so reminds me of The Little Man. When I watched it, I remembered our time in Disney when he got chosen during the Jedi training to give Darth Vader the "Force Push". For the rest of the day, he went around trying his "Force Push" on anyone and anything that could stand it.

Oh, if only I could have thrown him the same bone...

I asked him if watching this made him want to get into his Darth Vader costume and start doing some Light Saber fighting. He said, in a very matter-of-fact-I'm-too-old-for-that-kind-of-nonsense voice "No, mom. That stuff is not real. It's only a costume."

Then he added, "Plus, my helmet is dirty."

I miss the days when costumes transformed who they were. When they dressed up and had a look on their faces like, "Ahhh, finally. My real clothes."

I'm going to wash off the helmet and see if it spurs anyone on.

1 comment:

~she~ said...

Ha ha...wonderful!

I love how my 6-year-old still dresses up like a princess most days. She has recently taken to dressing up her baby sister (who surprisingly lets her). I think it's so precious!