Friday, January 28, 2011

Interview with a Five Year Old

I saw this on another blog, and I thought it was cute, so I totally stole it.  Not just the idea.  Nope, I stole it word for word...well except the answers.  Those are 100% The Little Man.  I have to admit,  I saw the idea for this a little while ago, but I was so terrified by how my kids might answer some of these questions, that I kept putting it off.  I  have only kind of gotten over it (See question 3.  WHAT IN THE WORLD?)  For the most part, though, I think his answers were funny and it was cute to hear what he really thinks.  I guess when I interview The Girl, I might retract that last statement. 

What the Little Man thinks of his mom, as answered by The Little Man age 5 years and 7 months:
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
I love you.   
2. What makes Mommy happy?
when I give her hugs.
3. What makes Mommy sad?
When I spank her.  (????What in the world???)
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
When I talk to you. (either I am a comedian or he thinks I am completely ridiculous.  I am going with witty and fun)
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Sad.
6. How old is Mommy?
69 (not impressed)
7. How tall is Mommy?
9 feet.
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?

Play with me.
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Go to workout.
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Taking pictures.
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Taking pictures.
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Playing frisbee.
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Makes dinner. (at least someone is noticing the effort)
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Salad.
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
When she kisses me on the cheek at bedtime.
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jesse from Toy Story.
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Drive places.  (I told you our lives revolved around the carpool)
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
We both like cookies!
19. How are you and Mommy different?
She doesn’t like to play soccer.
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
She hugs me and I hug her a lot.
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Hawaii (I might say this a few times a day. *ahem*)

2 comments:

~she~ said...

Totally funny!

I think I did this same interview with my kids a few years ago and posted it on Facebook. I'll have to go check and see if it's still there.

Laura said...

AWWWWW super cute! I wish I could do this too, but I think I have to wait a couple years.